Responsibilities and Duties
•Supports the analysis, planning, implementation and
evaluation of all projects
• Works with clients to meet project performance expectations
• Communicates with teammates and project leaders to deliver
the best solution for the projects
• Monitors the market trends to develop solutions and
improve existing strategy and services
• Direct Reporting to Onshore VP sales and Marketing.
• Well developed oral and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Knowledge of computer operations and programs
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Experience in documentation of business requirements,
analysis, and function
• Effective problem solving skills
• Capable of building strong client relationships
• Minimum two years experience in printing or similar field.
• Minimum education: Associate's degree in a Business or Sales
• Preferred education: Bachelor's degree
• Provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions. Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy. Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals.
REPORTS TO : VP Sales and Marketing World Wide.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES - Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
• Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
• Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify
and develop new customers for products and services.
• Research and develop strategies and plans which identify
marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project
• Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
• Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets, and oversee
the development and management of internal operating
• Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts,
to include public relations and community outreach.
• Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts,
and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
• Participate in the development of new project proposals.
• Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives,
policies, and operating procedures.
• Supervise the planning and development of company marketing
and communications materials.
• Represent the company at various community and/or business
meetings to promote the company.
• Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales
materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
• Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and
• Recommend and administer policies and procedures to
• Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop
five year and ten year business plans for the company.
• Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental
goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
• Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
Other duties as assigned.
REPORTS TO : VP SALES AND MARKETING WORLD WIDE
Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Experience in strategic planning and execution.
• Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change
• Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue
• Experience in planning
• Marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful
public relations efforts.
• Work requires professional written
and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within
tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
• Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
• This is normally acquired through a combination of the
completion of a Masters Degree in Marketing and ten years of
experience in a senior-level sales and/or marketing position.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
• Graphic designers produce visual solutions to communication problems by analyzing the condition and finding the most appropriate means of delivering a message. Graphic designers make use of diverse methods, including typeset, color, photographs and illustrations to create a general layout. They design the overall outline of signs, publications, marketing brochures, web pages, promotional displays, logos, and television and movie credits.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Developing concepts and designing materials including
newsletters, invitations, advertisements, flyers, vouchers,
direct mail, postcards and coupons.
• Manage printers to ensure budget and brand is maintained
• Coordinate, design and distribute newsletters
• Assisting the marketing team
• Contributing design artwork and ideas
• Demonstrating illustrative skills
• Presentation of reports to client/account manager.
• Managing and maintaining graphic files, including photos, logos and art Other duties as assigned
Skills and specifications
• Good creativity
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to handle projects simultaneously
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good leadership quality
Education and Qualifications
•Minimum college or university diploma in graphic design,
communication or related field
•Knowledge of Photoshop, Quark Express, Dreamweaver,
Illustrator, and Microsoft Office
•Web site design knowledge is an advantage
•Writing and editing skills